Thursday, April 20, 2006

Elle m'avait dit...



...a translated poem from occurences of "elle m'avait dit" - "she had told me"- on the internet.


That evening she had told me something...
...Yes. In short, she had told me...
...a bad leg cramp. She had told me: "Lower your...
...photos with this text." She had told me "I am...

...busy fellating someone". She had told me...
...She had told me..."Danger! Mongolism!"...
...She had told me that this woman was pretty...
...Now that she had told me the truth...
...during a bath. She had told me certain things about...
...artists. Even though she had told me on the telephone,
nothing that she told me has stopped me killing myself...
...Vampire? Not really. What she had told me in fact is that...
...sexual abuse but I didn't feel at ease with what she had told me, she...
...defended the cause. She had told me meltingly...
...in my bed. She had told me that...
...she had fallen ill. She had told me that she...
...she was crazy, she had told me, since our friendship had...
...lost its first tooth. She had told me th
at it was necessary...
...
not to wait. Recently, she had told me...
..."You're Too Ugly." She had told me "You look like a...
...sick-note." She had told me "I don't know...
...too well how to fool myself." She had told me that there remained...
...only me. After the baccalaureat, she had told me "You...
...the catastrophe." She had told me to get rid of...
...the stinkers. I did what she had told me, cleaning the...
*.¸¸.·´¨`°*» Cybershitteresses, while she had told me that we were...
...much encouraged. She had told me too:
..."Marcel and his Orchestra on the web", she had told me "Er, it's an...
...Englishman!" And she had told me "Go, it's...
...easy to the most difficult." She had told me: "The heretics?
...Out of stock!"
she had told me.

Ce soir-là, elle m'avait dit quelque chose...
www.france3.fr/fr3/livre/livre475.html
...Oui. Bref, elle m'avait dit...
www.liberation.com/chapitre/hensher2.html
...y'avait le mollet bien crampé. Elle m'avait dit: "Baisse tes...
www.ntic.qc.ca/~blaf/fr/theses/these_YP/resultats.html
...photos avec ce texte. Elle m'avait dit "Je suis...
members.xoom.com/gikon/barsoir.html
...à la fellation". Elle m'avait dit...
home.earthlink.net/~walkperson/lunebleu_fra.htm
Elle m'avait dit "danger de mongolisme..."
www.ntic.qc.ca/~blaf/fr/theses/these_DB/resultats.html
...elle m'avait dit que cette femme était jolie...
findlife.hispeed.com/10Morel.htm
...maintenant qu'elle m'avait dit la vérité...
ecrits-vains.com/atelier/novembre99/jacques.htm
...pendant le bain ; elle m'avait dit certaines choses sur des...
sites.netscape.net/p7ga/ecriture/chaptre5.htm
...artistes. Même si elle m'avait dit au téléphone...
www.metiers-d-art.qc.ca/Centre-de-doc/stages/choina2.html
...rien de ce qu'elle m'avait dit m'a empêchée de me suicider...
www.tfccs.com/GV/CSPS/HERALD/french/Hfrench_6-99.html -
Vampyr? ...pas vraiment. Ce qu'elle m'avait dit, en fait, c'est...
www.myst.org/ithil/ph/vampyr2.html
...l'abus sexuel mais je me sentais mal avec ce qu'elle m'avait dit, elle...
www.unites.uqam.ca/dsexo/9901/2849-2904w.htm
...défendait la cause, elle m'avait dit en fondant...
www.guinee.net/camp-boiro/victimes/alata/carotBaton.html
...dans ma couche. Elle m'avait dit que...
www.chez.com/carobebe/tatie1.html
...elle est tombée malade. Elle m'avait dit qu'elle...
home.swipnet.se/patriciakaas/carriere.htm
...était folle, car elle m'avait dit que notre amitié a...
www.lescale.net/j400240.html
...perdu sa premi dent. Elle m'avait dit qu'il fallait...
www.mit.edu/athena.mit.edu/21f.336/contes/mkandawire.html
...pas l'attendre. Récemment, elle m'avait dit...
www.humanite.presse.fr/journal/1997/1997-11/1997-11-26-031.html
...T'es Trop Moche. Elle m'avait dit tu ressembles à...
naf.archives.free.fr/km/lm(1993)/3.html
...une feuille de maladie. Elle m'avait dit "je ne sais...
pleine-peau.com/c/on2.html
...pas trop me tromper. Elle m'avait dit qu'il restait...
www.lebulletinregional.com/chroniqu/voyage/saga.html
...que moi. Après le bac, elle m'avait dit : « Toi,...
www.globenet.org/chroniqueur/03/rubriques/entretien.html
...la catastrophe. Elle m'avait dit de virer...
www.campbellsoup.ca/french/share/conversations_sept99.cfm
...les puants. Je fis comme elle m'avait dit, nettoyant de...
gynarchy.virtualave.net/Textes/zone.txt
*.¸¸.·´¨`°*» Cyberchieuses, alors qu'elle m'avait dit qu'on était...
www.cyberchieuses.com/hackers.htm
...beaucoup encouragé. Elle m'avait dit aussi:...
www.lejazz.simplenet.com/04/fr/files/gardner.html
...Marcel et son Orchestre sur http, elle m'avait dit euh...c'est un...
lesmarcels.free.fr/paroles/flute.htm
...anglais! Alors qu'elle m'avait dit "partir, c'est...
members.nbci.com/travestis/histo/ginette1.htm
...facile au plus difficile. Elle m'avait dit : Les hérétiques...
www.tradere.org/biblio/thomas/som9/som90019.htm
...rupture de stock! elle m'avait dit...
www.softart.fr/amphitryon/enfer/eternel.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...